Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Why


Choosing to become a blogger wasn't necessarily what I ever imagined for myself.  However, when it was suggested to me, I found myself getting excited about sharing what I have learned over the last several years while studying acupuncture and what I continue to learn while living life.

Many teachers at Tai Sophia Institute, including founders Bob Duggan and Dianne Connelly, have helped me to open my heart and mind and take on practices that have immensely shifted my way of being in the world.  They encourage all students to take the wisdom that is taught and "give it away", creating as large of a ripple effect as possible.  My purpose in blogging is to share those practices with you, reinforce them for myself, as well as offer other thoughts on how to live well physically, emotionally, and mentally.

Similar to my intention when I offer acupuncture needles to my patients, my hope is that the words you read in this blog will bring peace and ease into your life wherever there may be suffering.  I welcome you, as you are.

Peace to you,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment